Hello from Philadelphia!
We create all of our gourmet chocolates in small batches at our Philadelphia kitchen, using high quality ingredients and no added preservatives. Each box has a limited shelf life when stored at room temperature, which can be as little as 10 days for our delicate ganache items and handcrafted truffles. To learn more about our shelf life and storage recommendations, view our care instructions.
We ship using UPS to ensure your package arrives without delay. Due to the perishable nature of our chocolates, they are especially sensitive to heat during shipping. We carefully consider the temperatures in Philly, the time in transit, and the weather conditions at the destination when packaging every gift that leaves our facility, adding ice and insulation as needed.
- Standard Shipping (arrival in 1-8 days) for $12.95—$15.95
- Express Saver (arrival in 1-2 days*) for $15.95—$19.95, or $37.95 to Alaska & Hawaii.
- Express Overnight (arrival in 1 day) for $27.95—$34.95, or $$56.95 to Alaska & Hawaii.
* Orders shipping to PA, NJ, DE, MD, CT, Southern NY and Northern VA generally arrive the next day with Express Saver Shipping. Orders placed with Express Saver Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii may take up to 3 days.
We ship the majority of our packages on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, with limited 1-day shipping options available on Thursdays. We do not offer same-day shipping, and cannot arrange arrival on Saturdays or Sundays.
With Express Saver and Overnight Shipping, you may easily view the estimated arrival date of your package under our calendar at checkout when you select your ship date. With Standard Shipping, you may view an arrival date range, but not a specific date. Items shipped Standard still typically leave our facility on the date you select, but we may occasionally delay your package by one or more days depending on the destination to ensure that your chocolates spend the least amount of time in transit.
Warm Weather Shipping:
To avoid the risk of damage to our delicate chocolates during warm weather, we restrict shipping to ensure that they spend no longer than two days in transit. Depending on your shipping address, you may be limited to selecting between Express Saver and Overnight shipping at checkout, with no "Standard" shipping options available. The shipping prices we charge at checkout are calculated to reflect the lowest actual costs that we pay to UPS to ship individual packages based on location and ship method, and they do not increase based on order total or item weight.
Prevent Melting with Overnight Express Shipping:
During warm weather, we strongly recommend that you opt for Overnight Express shipping if your shipping destination will be warmer than 75 degrees on the day of arrival. While we do not require a signature for delivery, you may also wish to check in with your recipient to be sure they will be home and available on the day of arrival. We include as much ice and insulation as the weather demands, but we cannot guarantee the safe arrival of items which are left unattended outside during extreme heat.
We continue to provide the option of two-day 'Express Saver' shipping for most destinations during the summer, as many customers prefer to select this more cost-efficient option. Please be aware, however, that we cannot extend our guarantees for perfect arrival for items shipped using this slower ship method during hot weather. If you select Standard or Express Saver shipping for a destination that will be warmer than 80 degrees on the day of arrival, we will still include plenty of ice packs and insulation, but we cannot provide a refund or re-shipment if your chocolates arrive with signs of melting or heat damage.
- Please note UPS does not deliver to Post Office, military APO or FPO boxes.
- All shipping charges are per recipient address. When shipping to multiple recipients, each separate address will be charged a separate shipping fee, based on location and selected ship method.
- For Canada shipping or to inquire about other International Shipping options, please call us at +1.215.324.9222