Ingredients & Partners
Best Natural Ingredients from Around the World
Our line of chocolates features ingredients from carefully selected sustainable artisan food growers local to our Philadelphia chocolate studio, across the country and around the world.
We encourage you to learn about the producers we support:
- Honey from Draper’s Apiaries in Millerton, PA.
- Organic lavender from Harm’s Vineyards & Lavender Fields in Napa, CA.
- Lemongrass from La Vigne Organics, the Beck family’s biodynamic & organic farm preserving heirloom crops in Fallbrook, CA.
- Ginger from Ellen Sugawara’s biodynamic & organic farm on Molokai, HI.
- Pistachios grown, harvested & roasted on family owned & operated Eagle Ranch in Alamogordo, NM.
- Organic, Fair Trade Certified Earl Grey tea from Arbor Teas sourced from Fair Trade Estates in India.
- Singing Dog vanilla sourced from Indonesian farmers.
- Organic almonds from Baugher Ranch Organics in Orland, CA.
- Barcelona hazelnuts from family owned Holmquist Hazelnut Orchard in Lyndon, WA.
- Tart cherries from Michigan's family owned King Orchards
- Blenheim apricots sourced from Fairhaven Orchards in Hollister, CA.
- Cashews from Bates Nut farm in Valley Center, CA.
- Maple Syrup from Patterson Farms in Sabinsville, PA.
- Cardamom, Cloves, Ground Ginger, Nutmeg, Orange Peel, and Star Anise from Frontier Co-Op, a member owned cooperative since 1976.
- Pecans from Austinuts in Austin, TX.
- Cacao nibs and Coconut from Tierra Farm in the Finger Lakes region of New York.
- Natural Peanut Butter from Once Again Nut Butters, an employee-owned company located in Upstate New York.
Meet Our Urban Garden Partners - UNDER CONSTRUCTION - Check back soon!
See What's New at John & Kira's Sign Up to Receive Our Catalog